T H E S E S
| Theses Assessed
Announcement of the Competition for the Giovani Studiosi Marco Biagi Prize 2006
The thesis presents an opportunity to finally write something of ones own.
It is both formative and challenging, and exercises our research skills.
Furthermore, it allows one to face up to certain trials of life.
The following advice will, I hope, prove invaluable when writing your thesis:
1. Search for all necessary documentation, but do not get lost in the ocean of knowledge;
2. Compile both an index and a bibliography;
3. Follow the presentation guidelines;
4. Make the best use possible of the Internet and, if you are able to, travel to meet and confer with foreign colleagues
5. Study Law, but learn to also link it to the facts, and to everyday life;
6. Write enthusiastically, with passion, and, let us hope, enjoy yourselves: In this way alone will you achieve excellence.