R E S E A R C H I N T E R E S T S
Michele Colucci’s key areas of interest are:
• International Labour Law;
• European Sports Law;
• Comparative Labour Law;
• European Union Law;
• European and Comparative Labour Law;
• Economic analysis of law.
His current research focuses on:
1. The free movement of athletes within the European Union;
2. The WADA Code in the light of EU law;
3. Codes of Conduct for Multinationals;
4. Social Dialogue and Structured Dialogue in the field of Sport at EU level;
5. Footballers’ status and transfers at an international level.
Students interested in developing one of these themes, or others that fall within Michele Colucci’s research interests, should contact him at